Thursday 26 April 2012

Tradition.

Playing catch-up with the photos.
It is a tradition at a funeral to have floral tributes. We went for just the one from the family, we used flowers from our garden and family gardens and my Auntie Pat and I arranged this for him to have on his coffin.

 It was a good send off with his friends coming from far and wide which gave us a lot of comfort. Rest in peace now Rich, free from pain.

Thank you so much for all your support, I won't forget it and have gained much comfort from it.

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing my family's pictures of floral tributes back in the 60's and there were so many they were like a blanket. It's only when it's your 'people' that you understand why people want a picture and to remember even the goodbye days.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beaytiful photo Jen and beautiful flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete