Sunday 26 February 2012

Light.

The tree across the way from my bed/scraproom window is very dear to me, I love seeing it turn through the seasons. Here we are at the end of winter and it is showing the shape of it beautifully….all ready for it’s leaves which I expect to see the buds for within the next few days and weeks.

Helpfully this morning, the sun came up through it and filled it full of light.

nearly…

IMG_3043

nearly…

IMG_3044

bam……

IMG_3045

I agree, the window does need a clean Smile

4 comments:

  1. Great shot, Jen !
    Who cares about window cleaning, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, nice ones.. and in time you will have sons old enough to clean the windows.. my eldest is 25 and washed mine this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the tree I can see from the bedroom window. I went to Austria when I was a lot younger and when I looked back at the photos- all the trees had come into leaf whilst we were there without me noticing. So ever since I try to take time to notice the changes of the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took pictures of a tree right through the year once, but never actually got round to scrapping them! They are still there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete