Sunday 5 February 2012

Rubbish.

It is a bit rubbish that we didn’t get any snow….so I drove everyone to the top of Exmoor to get some Smile

It was beautiful and chilly but not as cold as it has been, the melt was running off so if it freezes again it will be lethal up there.

IMG_2860

Thing One and Thing Two predictably threw it at each other.

IMG_2875

And they stood still for approx 4 seconds…

IMG_2873

Here’s Thing Two dashing past Nan…..

IMG_2852

I also wanted to complete the weekly challenge at UKS so I scrapped them when I got home Smile

IMG_2913

So, not rubbish at all Smile A very lovely day…..

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. We didn't get any snow either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work for a doctor near Land's End and he and his wife would drive the kids to Bodmin or Exmoor to play in the snow, I thought he was such a great Dad ... makes you a great Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and a lovely layout. KathiJo is right, you are a great Mum.

    ReplyDelete