Wednesday 1 February 2012

Accessory.

In my advent box one morning was this little cutie, I imagine that my children spent about oo,er a £1 in Primark. I imagine this as I gave them some of their pocket money to spend on me for little pressies for each others advent boxes (including mine) and I saw them disappearing into Primark.

I guess they understand my love of snapping Smile

IMG_0254

As it is from Primark I doubt it would be up to much wearing so I dangle it on my bedside light most of the time.

It is a little thing that makes me happy.

5 comments:

  1. Great shot - just realised I haven't linked up with my last batch. D would be very jealous of this necklace - surprised she didn't spot it herself :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh- I love this. I was given a tiny carousel from Primark in my christmas stocking- this little camera is even cuter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh, I wanted to say that..'cute' x

    ReplyDelete