Thursday 26 January 2012

Free Choice.

My running trail when i'm on a day off and it's daylight. It's pitch black and spooky after dark.
It is part of the same trail that I run on after work as I work right next to it about 8 km further down the trail (and there is more lighting there).
My goal this year is to run about 26 km of it :) So far,4km!! So a little bit of work :) the idea is that on the last sunday of each month I will be about 3 km further on.
That has given my an idea for photos though, at various spots along the trail as I get there.  

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely trail- good luck with building up the distance@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! Looks a long way though1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great photo and how nice to have flat straight track to run on. Our roads are all up and down hill which puts me right off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea capturing your progress each month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely I really like the lines. Good luck with the running!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great trail to run on, looking forward to seeing more pics as you progress

    ReplyDelete