Monday 2 January 2012

New.

Well, the 10 minute hail storm was new, i’ve seen a lot of hail this season, but not for so long. The stuff was piled high Smile

What I went for though was my new project life box which will live on the dining room table along with the album and a poly-pocket for bits and pieces to be stored in.

photo

There are stamps, ink, pre-cut journaling tags/bases, 6x6 paper pad by MME (Vanity Fair), the corner rounder and some alphas.

I will change the 6x6 pads every month to give a bit of definition and to stop me being bored Smile

At the top is the first piece completed, Mum took me at my word (so pleased) and wrote a few words about how she is feeling.

I think I will do some as I go along and then sit down weekly to get the previous week finished. That’s the plan anyway.

6 comments:

  1. You look well prepared and great to have family support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like box full of fun there! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun doing Project Life. That MME pad looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. Looks like you are all organised :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that your Mum is sharing the project with you.

    ReplyDelete