Wednesday 4 January 2012

Pretty.

An easy one for me today.

Hello there my pretties.

Pretty.

Those that already know me will not be surprised by the choice of colour scheme. If i’m going to look at it every day or so, it needs to be pretty though right?

My WRMK album which I already love and plan to buy another for unrelated scrapping this year. The project life box and the start of my title page which I will tinker with tonight (and those prima pretties were a very welcome gift from my lovely friend Sue in our 12 days of Christmas Swap.

Where did today go?

5 comments:

  1. Love your colour scheme, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurvvve the colour scheme. Good luck with PL. I have been very tempted but I'm sticking with Document 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is gorgeous! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oodles of pretties there. I lurve the colour of that album - I am so jealous - I want one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty kit you've put together.

    ReplyDelete