Friday 2 November 2012

Primary Colours.

Firstly, a huge thank you for all the great comments and ideas, it is wonderful that we are helping to make a challenge we will all like, we are a great team :D

Well I am ashamed to say that I have not left the house today, and barely left my desk, I was in full cybercrop mode but I am done now, I cannot do anymore and it is time to get ready for Storytelling Sunday at Sian's blog. I will do that tomorrow. I will share my scrapping here, there are primary colours in there.











4 comments:

  1. well done with the creating, they all look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini book is soooo gorgeous, Jen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini book has enthused me more than Annette's did LOL!! Lovely and have commented on your next post too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely crafting. I love the minibook as well

    ReplyDelete