Friday 25 May 2012

Boring.

Nothing boring here today Smile The sun is shining so even the commute was lovely driving through the trees and valley. Work was hard, hectic and adrenaline fuelled but not boring. Our mortgage application was approved and my sizzix eclips has arrived and cuts beautifully! I am using some of the mortgage and my savings to do some much needed improvement work on the house, which I am really happy to do, but I have treated myself to this much longed for toy as part of that. I wanted a cricut since I first started crafting, I didn’t need and couldn’t justify it then. Over the last year or so though since I have been planning to start a crop and I thought it would be useful to cut down on the cost of alphas, since seeing the magic of the ecal/scal where you can design your own images, use your own fonts to make alphas then it has become an absolute want. After lots of research this last year, I decided on the sizzix eclips.

IMG_0984

Right, off to play with the software that goes with it Smile Then I better get on with planning this crop so it earns it’s keep!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh Jen sound brilliant.. wish I could get going again, have missed couple of our local crops and its not so easy or enjoyable to craft on my own..but Zac is leaving me his photos so there's a subject page or ten!! And it's good to treat yourself, you sure deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy playing, looks like lots of fun and sounds a far from boring day for you, lovely to have the sun shining too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie, I hope you have lots of fun with your eclipse. ( I'm looking a bit green at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your new crop xx
    I have a silhouette that was GIVEN to me by a teamie but haven't used it much, so really must try again. My laziness makes me grab alphas or the Big shot, too many options!!

    ReplyDelete