Thursday 2 August 2012

Point.

I didn’t get round to uploading last night, the heat overcame me and headed to bed early with a new book. Mum had recommended it, Janet Aaranovitch’s Stephanie Plum series. Now I can recommend it. It is quite spunky and different, she is not faint hearted Smile
Point on this thing is lethal, I haven’t kept a craft knife before as Ali likes to meddle and I was worried about him cutting himself. This one came with my Sizzix Eclips and it is darned good so I hide it well out of sight.
IMG_1666
First holiday day was brilliant, just relaxed into it by sitting at my desk, watching the Olympics, making some soup and chilling.

2 comments:

  1. Jennie sounds like a perfect first day of hols xx
    That looks like a great knife!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on relaxing during your holidays ! xxx

    ReplyDelete