Wednesday 1 August 2012

Faster.

Crikey, I was going the pace of a snail by the time I got in this evening, not that you would want to see a pic of me in action!

Faster?

Ok, Women swimming tonight at the Olympic Park in the Aquatics Centre. Love a relay in anything, what a team spirit.

IMG_1645

A tense moment always, I remember taking the last leg of the 4x100m relay out as House Sports Captain (you know back in the day when I was sporty lol), I really did nearly wet myself Embarrassed smile 

IMG_1647

Looking so sleek, like otters I always think now they wear those suits.

IMG_1646

I have no idea how they do this graphic of them chasing the world record line, but I love it and you just want them to go faster Open-mouthed smile

5 comments:

  1. hope you have a better day tomorrow and well done on catching the swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relays are great to watch as you can really see the team spirit. Missed the swimming tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the swimming was something. I also used to swim when I was a teenager, but then my shoulders started getting wider and wider and I refused to continue, lol !
    Really love watching Olympics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, you used to swim for school, that's so cool.. I don't think we even had a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dd didn't like the swimmers shoulders either! I used to love watching her in relays. She was a nice IM swimmer too. I'd forgotten JUST how hot the pool was when we walked into the water polo last week!

    ReplyDelete