Friday 14 September 2012

Fall.

Thank you all for your lovely supportive comments yesterday, I am feeling a bit better today.

LSNED is also about the change of the seasons today. Too bad I didn't have time to check this all out until now as I have nothing resembling fall…..

…Right i'm back with a snap of my new paper for Fall or Autumn as it is round here.

IMG 2051

Simple Stories Harvest Lane. I loved their Summer Fresh line that I had for my summer scrapping.

I am looking forward to starting with this :D

5 comments:

  1. oh that looks lovely, enjoy playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni lovely yummy papers, enjoy stroking them, love Simple Stories stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful, Jen. I see a need of them showing up, slowy, slowly but surely ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a lovely collection of papers. Which reminds me, I have some birthday cards to make - eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete