Friday 28 December 2012

Something you would change.

I am going with the weather as well. It is blowing a hoolie and we have heavy rain. Now, if it was just a one-off storm for this month I would enjoy it, I love variations in the weather. It isn't and I am worried about my friends and colleagues houses and businesses flooding again and more selfishly whether my trip into work will be as dangerous this saturday (I was aquaplaning and driving round every way I could think of to get in for an hour and then ended up on a 30 minute walk into the village as the roads were all closed).

I would change it to a lovely big snowstorm which blanketed everywhere deply and it would be a benign storm, everyone would have enough soup for a couple of days, no-one would lose power, no-one would be poorly or have a need to be anywhere and everyone could just enjoy it.


The river outside our store, it is usually about 2 metres wide on the furthest bank meandering behind those trees. This area in the foreground is meadow. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that's serious weather you do have. Hopefully you and your family are safe. Be extra careful when driving to work (I start sounding like my mum, ooops )! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this weather isnt good at the moment...hope you are safe getting to work and we have no more rain for sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have weather on our things to change list..! drive safely.. K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope things get better for you. I can't helping feeling very sorry for all those people whose houses have been ruined by the floods.

    ReplyDelete