Tuesday 19 June 2012

SBD…Day 5

I switched Cinders back to smiley, happy ever after and found my smile in the process. Well at least more of my smile. It’s not back to Julia Roberts wattage yet Smile

So Mum is up, which is better. Ali is worse Sad smile Poor little chap.

Cinders tucked him in.

IMG_4359

Whilst he sat forlornly in my bed, we watched a film and I managed some scrapping. I have scrapped Lauren’s oceanfest hair that I showed you yesterday as a late entry to the monthly challenge on UKS (points for my team!)

Flowers in her hair

Night all xx

6 comments:

  1. I hope everyone is fully recovered soon.

    I love your layout- perfect title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes poor little chap. Hope he feels better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout, hope you still have your smile and ali is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jen.. shall have to see if I can get some of Kate pre-Boardmasters.. last year they set off in dollies and had to go buy Wellies.. so cool all of a sudden! Glad Mum on mend, he'll soon follow.. tell him he's got a trip to Cornwall coming up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Project Wonderful! The picture with the flowers is my favorite.
    / I confess that I do not understand everything /.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you have used that paper and made a pretty LO with the flowers xx
    Hugs to poor peeps in your house xx

    ReplyDelete