Saturday 30 June 2012

Gothic.

Or not, failed dismally today. Epic Fail as the kids would say.
I have been making this book to make sure I got my required points for the month for my UKS team.
IMG_1434
IMG_1435
IMG_1436
IMG_1437
IMG_1438
IMG_1439
IMG_1440
IMG_1441
I have really loved this collection of papers, I have enough scraps for a couple of cards and a couple of large sheets which I shall chop up tomorrow for project life and then I think it is done Smile
Points done, off to bed now, I will swing by to see everyone in the morning xx

4 comments:

  1. Blimey required points for your team? Anyway, well done on these LO's it will make a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your book is beautiful and your little boy is adorable ! His freckles are irresistible ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful book, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Sitting at the Calais side most two hours into our wait si its a nice distraction xx

    ReplyDelete