Saturday 2 June 2012

Isolated.

I wasn’t isolated yesterday! It was the wedding of my friend yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything went off very well. The reception was in a really isolated part of North Devon that I didn’t know was there.

Susie_1

The bride or had you guessed that?

IMG_4022

My friend’s corsage.

IMG_4029

The bouquet. I know you know that too.

IMG_4036

The table decorations which I adored.

IMG_4064

The rings, there is a pattern to this description lark!

 

IMG_4119_1

The lovely view and gardens In The Distance.

IMG_1043

And this ladies is as good as it gets for me lol.

What a great day Smile

10 comments:

  1. Jennie. It all looks exquisite.. what a gorgeous ... everything..superb opictures and memories..and two prompts done, just like that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous day. Love your photos and descriptions. The table decorations are really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Jennie and I love the colour of your dress. Beautiful photos :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bride and what a beautiful surrounding. As of you in your dress you look exquisite. The perfect color for you ! Glad you had a nice day ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Beautiful pictures! Congratulations! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen you scrub up well! Just kidding. Lovely photos. Looks like you allhad a super day.
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen you and your dress look beautiful. What lovely photos. I'm glad you had a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab photos Jen my love :) You look gorgeous, turquoise dress = perfect! and I lurve those table decs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Jen you did look gorgeous, sorry Im so late getting to this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Jen you did look gorgeous, sorry Im so late getting to this.

    ReplyDelete